Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Exciting things to come

I apologize for not posting in a few weeks but it wasn't because I wasn't thinking of all of you or that I had fallen away from my love of all things food. Quite the opposite actually. For the last few weeks I have been in the kitchen surrounding myself with tasty ingredients and testing the recipes that have come to me in the middle of the night with weekly trips to the Farmer's Market to let the food pick itself. I also had the opportunity to cook for large group of people at my family reunion, visit one of my favorite foodie cities, Madison, Wisconsin, along with making a quick trip home to see friends and fill up on all the food I missed and BBQ with great friends. So now I am back with an endless amount of new recipes, tricks to entertaining and a tummy full of inspiration and I am super excited to share with all of you. So get ready because it's time to get back in the kitchen with me and I hope what I share with you will inspire you to do just that. I have also had a lot of people ask about cooking for one, which as a single girl I have gotten very good at, as well as tips for make ahead meals for all you busy people out there. You can still have a home cooked, or at least semi-home made, breakfast, lunch and dinner, with a busy schedule whether it be because of work, kids or school. So many ideas, I just can't wait to share!!

Just a few of the recipes and tips that will be coming to a computer, tablet, or smartphone, near you (not necessarily in this order)...

  • Three Bean and Extra Beefy Chili
  • Chilled Honeydew Melon Soup with Crispy Prosciutto
  • Chicken & Cauliflower Tikka Masala
  • Mushroom Stuffed Ribeye Cap
  • Gnocchi with Pesto topped with Roasted Chicken Breast
  • Shannon's Almost From Scratch Meat Sauce
  • My Famous Lasagna
  • The Best Flank Steak Marinade You've Ever Tasted
  • How to Prepare and Cook for a Large Group (both a casual and formal occasion)
  • Food Trucks (one of my favorite things at the moment)
  • Soup, Salads & Sandwiches Galore (Can you say Steak, Arugula & Horseradish Aioli Panini and Egg Salad Sandwich, just to name a few.)
  • Kitchen Mistake Stories
  • Brats, Beer and Bacon Cheese from the Cheese State of Wisconsin
  • Good Eats in Madison, Wisconsin
  • and so much more!
Get your kitchen utensils ready and your knives sharpened because its about to get tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment